What to Expect
Grief & Healing
Help & Guidance
The Moments Before & After Death
Preparing for the Funeral Service
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
1. What do you like most about working at FBFH?
I look at our job as providing a service to hummanity and I like being a part of an institution in the community, more or less, that has always had a wonderful reputation.
2. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I am a black-belt in the Xin Pai Long Quan Fa Kung-Fu style.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
It would be cool to learn how to be a bladesmith. Or maybe surf.
4. What do you like to do in your free time?
My wife and I are pretty into our house and property. So, we like to spend time making our little piece of Earth look and feel how we want it to be.
5. What is one thing on your bucket list?
Travel to Europe to tour some historical Renaissance Gardens.
6. If you could live in a different time period, when would it be and why?
Any time period. I always feel like the past is more interesting than the present or future.
7. If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see?
Lots of them. Time travel would be my preferred/chosen super power.
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Not one particular thing. Just memories of the freedom from a lot of responsibilities. Simpler times. I was what they are calling a "free range kid" today.
9. Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
Japan, Italy, or Central/South America to learn more about and see some early civilizations and ancient history.
10. What is one thing you cannot resist?
Ice cream...Love ice cream.