What to Expect
Grief & Healing
Help & Guidance
The Moments Before & After Death
Preparing for the Funeral Service
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
1. How long have you been employed at Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home & Crematorium Inc., and what is your role there?
I am a funeral attendant and have been employed for a total of 53 years; starting at J. William Barbour Funeral Home in Shippensburg.
2. What do you like most about working at Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home & Crematorium, Inc.
I enjoy working with the staff and public. I am a people person and enjoy helping others.
3. Given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Walker, Texas Ranger
4. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Meatloaf or corn soup
5. What is your favorite movie?
Anything with John Wayne
6. What was your favorite toy growing up?
Train and steam shovel
7. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
8. What is your favorite family vacation?
Nashville - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
9. What was your first job?
Running a paper route/farm work
10. Do you collect anything?
Railroad memorabilia and books about trains & old time hunting cabins